Terms and Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions carefully
Security of your payment details
Protecting your personal and order information is a priority at Preggi Bellies. We want you to be able to order from www.preggibellies.com.au with total confidence. Any personal information that you submit will be protected by our secure server. Preggi Bellies uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your online order information. encrypts all information including your credit card and all personal information passed from you to the Preggi Shop. This encryption provides you with security and peace of mind when your browser and local network supports the use of encrypted data transmissions.
Security of your personal details
This is a secure area that ensures your order & payment details are encrypted by a 128 bit encryption and remain secure over the internet. We accept Visa and MasterCard but do not accept cash, cheque, money order or travellers cheques. When we receive your order we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and order details attached. If there are any problems with your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 1300 72 71 71 within Australia or 03-95099733 if you are calling from outside of Australia.
Security of your contact details
Preggi Bellies will not provide any personal details to any third party. You will only receive marketing information from the Preggi Bellies if you are a member of our program or you have subscribed to our e-newsletter.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund or exchange where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or don’t perform as advertised.
Disclaimer and acceptance of terms and conditions
- I agree to inform Preggi Bellies* in writing of any change to my pregnancy or health, or of any condition that would affect my ability to engage in physical ctivity, prior to the commencement of a session.
- Preggi Bellies* will not be held responsible in any way for circumstances / injuries that result directly or indirectly from Preggi Bellies classes.
- I give Preggi Bellies* permission to contact at their discretion my emergency contact / medical practitioner / midwife / therapist should the need arise.
- I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to inform my doctor / carer that I am participating in the Preggi Bellies exercise program.
- I understand that in order to be a member of the Preggi Bellies program, I need to attend a minimum of two classes per week. The reasons for safe, effective and regular exercise during my pregnancy have been explained to me when I booked and paid for my trial class. I understand that if for any reason I am unable to regularly attend the minimum as I have agreed, that my sessions will be put on hold for use once I’ve had my baby and no refund issued. Expiry date is as per point 7 of these terms and conditions.
- I understand that if I arrive after the warm up section of the class or wish to leave early, I will not be able to participate in the class and that the class will be forfeited. If I breach any Preggi Bellies* guidelines (including attendance guidelines) I may be asked to leave the program. I have been provided with the members guide and understand its contents.
- I understand that sessions are valid for 12 months from date of purchase, and that it is my responsibility to use all sessions before their expiry date. Once the expiry date is reached, sessions cannot be used. Preggi Bellies* will not contact me prior to the expiry date of my sessions. I may repurchase expired sessions for $8 each or should I repurchase a new session pack, Preggi Bellies will reinstate 1 expired session for every 3 new sessions that I purchase.
- At the discretion of Preggi Bellies, with detailed supporting medical documentation and discussions with treating professionals, expiry dates of sessions may be extended. In the case of an extension, one week for 2 sessions from the date of the first class will be granted.
- I understand that fees / sessions are not refundable and not transferable under any circumstances (see 5, 6 & 14 above & below, including and not limited to change of address, class time change, venue closure, or change of mind). In the case of illness or any unforseen pregnancy complications, sessions remain valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The sessions are mine to use upon my recovery or after the birth of my baby prior to their expiry date.
- In the instance of miscarriage and termination of pregnancy, I will provide a doctors letter confirming the loss of the pregnancy and will be able to choose to either return to use my sessions at any time with an extended expiry date OR a refund on the sessions remaining, less a $90 administration fee.
- I agree that any booked class will only be replaced if cancelled at least 5 hours before the class start time, or by 5pm Friday for all weekend classes, irrespective of circumstances.
- Preggi Bellies* reserves the right to vary the prices / terms and conditions/ venues/ class format. Notice of changes may be made to you via email or personally delivering the notice to you. Preggi Bellies* reserves right of admission to classes and to the program.
- Classes are sold for both pre pregnancy, pregnancy and post natal period. Refunds will not be given should you choose not to use the sessions post natally.
- Split payments are available for 25 sessions and up, with the payment plans outlines on the price list. All payments will be automatically deducted from the credit card details initially supplied on the following months on the same day the first payment was made. Preggi Bellies will not contact me to advise the payments have been processed. I acknowledge that the payments plans incur an additional cost of $40 per session pack.
- I have provided my credit card details over the phone/by email to Preggi Bellies to be charged for the first class. I agree that with my permission either verbally or in writing further charges may be made to my credit card should I wish to purchase further groups of sessions or other products. I have provided my signature in acceptance of this in my acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
- I understand that musculoskeletal conditions including but not limited to pelvic instability, pelvic girdle pain, lower back pain, sacroiliac joint pain, pelvic floor conditions and Pubic symphysis pain are common in pregnancy. I understand that Preggi Bellies modifies the classes accordingly once informed by myself that I have/might have any such condition. I understand that Preggi Bellies will hold sessions as per Clause 8, above, should I, my doctor and or therapist suggest or decide that I should not continue to exercise during my pregnancy.
- I have read the above statements and agree to and accept all terms & conditions. I release Preggi Bellies* from all claim